- This event has passed.
KPMG Presents: Lip Sync Battle
The coolest event of the summer is coming up! Participate as a performing team, supporting your favorite groups, and joining us as a sponsor. Team videos will go live on YouTube and be shared across social media during the weeklong battle June 22-29. The winner will be crowned Top Fundraiser! A Fan Favorite award will also be named. All for a good cause, benefitting nonprofit Family Compass’ critical work to prevent child abuse and neglect. Courtney Lyons at email@example.com for team details (free to enter!) and sponsorship information.
Get involved! Do you have fun-loving family, friends, neighbors, or coworkers? We want you on board! Your team can be as large or small as you want – solo performances welcome too.
• Who can participate? Anyone and everyone! Participants of all ages and abilities welcome. No performance or production talent necessary.
• How do I make my video? Grab a smartphone or other device to film your video clips lip syncing to your chosen song. Edit the clips together with ease using free software such as iMovie or many other options available on your device’s app store. Your chosen song will be the sound in the video, so no actual singing necessary when you initially film your clips. Need inspiration? Check out our 2022 teams! https://tinyurl.com/36wurccw
• When are videos due? Friday, June 9th so that staff can prepare additional content ahead of the virtual competition.
• Is there a cost to sign up? No! Joining is completely free, but the goal of this event is for your team to crowdfund like you would for a charity 5k, or similar. All funds raised will support Family Compass’ critical work to prevent child abuse and neglect.
• How do I fundraise? Teams will be provided with their own fundraising webpage to collect donations with. Recruit anyone you know to support your participation in this cool event all for a good cause! Fundraising can begin as soon as your team signs up and runs through the last day of the competition, June 29th. Team videos will be posted on YouTube and across social media on June 22nd, the first day of the competition. Share your video with everyone you know to aid in your fundraising efforts for the final push through the end of the competition. You could be crowned the winner!
• I’m interested! Contact Courtney Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org